Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Day 15
Nothing much to report/blog today. Had BPE lecture this morning and follow by our quiz as usual. Tutorial was cancelled so as to give us more time for test tomorrow. I rested in mr room for a few hours and went out to play basketball with my friends from the ECE division and after that played badminton and followed by jogging with julian and karen at a nearby stadium. Didnt know there was a stadium until chin xiang told me. Haha. I feel that the stadium was the actually 400m size but it seems like some are disagreeing it with me.

Upon returning to my room, china xiang, julian and i tidied our room and shifted our tables, chairs and floor mat. Our room seems so much spacious and clean now. After this we had cup noodle as our dinner.

1st NE Message: Singapore is our homeland; this is where we belong.

I feel that Singapore is still the best place for me to stay in. The culture differences here is really huge as compared to Singapore. I prefer the food in Singapore as it's more healthy and the places in Sgp also as it's cleaner. I can't imagine if i were to stay here any longer, I will seriously get fatter. Singapore allows smoking in some areas only whereas in china, they can even smoke in school canteen and even in the cab. I'm not used to the smoke.

No comments: